I am an indie game developer, 3D artist and Managing Director of Kenomica Productions Ltd; creating games for PC and console.
I have a strong educational background and constantly push myself to expand my horizons; learning new concepts and improving my workflow in order to do the best work possible. I pay strong attention to detail and work well under pressure, both by myself and with a team.
I have an extreme passion and enthusiasm for my work and always give it my all.
• Managing Company Affairs
• Art and Design
• Asset Creation
• Game Development
• Adhere to a strict NDA.
• Requires constant communication and attention to detail.
• Requires time keeping skills, high levels of professional conduct and quality control.
• Adhered to a strict NDA.
• Followed specific guidelines and extensive training.
• Required time keeping skills, high levels of professional conduct and quality control.
• Various projects and training
• Art and design
• Asset creation
• 3Ds Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Suite, Photoshop
• Unreal Engine & Unity
• Minor programming
• Assured children were in a safe and friendly environment.
• Reading to children, helping with work and play.
• Worked with Year 1 and Year 3 children
• Time keeping skills, professional conduct and authority.
• Responsible for up to 20 children.